Learn how to download MS Paint For MacOS for free!
If you have just switched from Windows to Mac, you would like to include all the basic features to feel at home here. If you love to paint and edit pictures, you would need to use MS Paint on your Mac. It is a great program where you can paint as per your choice. It might not be all that simple to bring the platform to your Mac. We will discuss how you can bring it to Mac and make the most out of it.
Download Microsoft Paint for Mac
Here are the steps that you need to follow to download and install MS Paint for Mac:
- In the first step, you have to download the software Installer file. We have provided the link to the file to you here below. Click on the link to proceed further with the download.
- Since it is only 6 MB in size, it will be a matter of moments before the software Installer file is installed on your device.
- The download will be completed in a zip file. So you would need to extract it first. If you don’t have an application that can extract files, you need to download such an application first. Applications like a RAR extractor or expander will be useful in this case.
- It will be a matter of moments before the application has been extracted. Now, you have to run this file.
- In the next window, you will see a pop-up appearing on your screen. I will be seeking your surety for opening the file. You need to click on okay and complete the rest of the formalities in the installation process.
- Now you have finally installed MS Paint on your Mac machine for free.
The Reasons To Install MS Paint For Mac
MS Paint might be considered an option to paint things on your Mac. But it can still benefit you in many ways. We will talk about some of these benefits here below:
The biggest advantage of using MS Paint for Mac is that it comes free of cost. You don’t have to pay anything to bring it to your Mac. Some other painting applications might require you to pay a particular amount of money, probably every month. If you go for MS Paint, you won’t be required to do any such thing.
Suitable For Beginners
Another reason why you should use MS Paint for Mac is that it is suitable for beginners. If you go for some other painting app, it might be difficult to handle. You won’t be able to understand all the dynamics of the app initially. It will take you some time to understand how the app works. But the same isn’t the case with MS Paint for Mac. It is really easy to handle, making it suitable for beginners.
Another reason why you should use MS Paint for Mac is that it is secure. It won’t be easy for hackers to gain access to MS Paint. So if you’re working tirelessly on a painting project on MS Paint, you can continue with it without any fear.
Q1: How to install MS Paint for Mac?
You don’t have to do anything significantly different to download MS Paint for Mac. Using a trusted app such as Parallels Desktop can help you run Windows on Mac without restarting your computer. You will be able to use MS Paint once you get access to run Windows.
Q2: Is MS Paint free?
Yes, MS Paint is completely free.
Q3: How much time does it take to download and install MS Paint?
It will only take a couple of minutes to download and install MS Paint on your Mac.
So what are you waiting for? Download and install MS Paint for Mac and do painting as per your own will!