Learn how to Record Calls On iPhone Without App For Free using this simple guide below!
Recording calls become very necessary at times, especially when it is related to business. You might have a detailed discussion with your client and to know every bit of the conversation, it is better to record it. So even if you forget things early on, you can catch up to them at a later stage. You can record calls for fun purposes as well.
However, most iOS users are very confused about how to make the recording. Is it necessary to use an application to do the recording? The answer is no, you don’t have to necessarily download an application first to make the recording. While various apps can provide quality recording and come with an advanced bunch of features, it can’t be difficult to cope with at times, owing to the storage constraints on your device.
Also Check: WhatsApp Plus iPhone App Download
Methods To Record Calls on iPhone Without App
As we have already discussed, there are various methods to record calls on your iPhone without an application. The best part is that you don’t have to pay anything to use any of these methods. Let’s discuss these methods in detail one by one here:
Method #1: Recording Calls With Another Device
You don’t know how to record calls on your device? You can use another device to make the recording. As long as the other device has quality speakers, you will be able to record calls well. Let’s take a look at a step-by-step process to make things happen here:
- The first and obvious thing to do is to call the person with whom you would like to record your conversation.
- You should put your phone on the loudspeaker so that the sound can be amplified. It is the only way to do quality recording on the other device that you’re using for the cause.
- Before the call is received, you should be ready with the recording app on the other device. As soon as the call begins, you can turn the recording on and it will start recording the call.
Method #2: Using The Voicemail Inbox
There are very few people who understand the concept of voicemail inbox. If we put it in simple words, it is a great way of recording phone calls on your iOS device. You don’t have to do anything significantly different to use this platform. Here are the steps that need to be followed to record audio calls through this method:
- Dial the phone number you plan on having a recorded call with.
- There will be a resulting interface appearing on the screen. There will be an “Add Call” menu somewhere in the list and you have to tap on it.
- This is going to lead you to your contact list. Once you reach there, you need to select your phone number and dial it.
- When you do so, your system will automatically put you on a voicemail.
- There will be a beep sound occurring when the voicemail starts, implying that you have successfully started the voicemail.
- Click on the Merge option on the dial interface to merge the existing call and the voicemail recorder into a conference call.
- This will allow your voicemail to record all your conversations. You won’t have to use another application to record phone calls.
If you want to get access to such calls, you should be using a voicemail inbox for the cause. All the calls that have been recorded are going to appear in this list.
Method #3: Using Google Voice
Oh yes, you can use Google Voice to record phone calls as well. The quality of the recorded phone calls will be amazing and you will do it for free as well. Follow this simple procedure to make things happen here:
- The first thing to do here would be to set up a Google Voice Account. To do so, you have to visit Voice.google.com. On this website, you will be able to create and set up an account on Google Voice.
- Install and run the Google Voice app on your device to complete the setup.
- You have to go to the main page of this application. Here, you have to adjust the settings slightly.
- You need to select the three-bar menu at the top left corner of the screen.
- Once you have done so, the next thing to do would be to select the “Settings” option from the sidebar and tap on “Calls”. You have to turn on the incoming calls option here.
- Now recording the falls is going to become super easy. You just have to call the person with whom you would like to record the conversation. You have to press “4” to make the recording.
- When you want to end the recording, you can press “4” all over again.
- To check the voice calls that have been recorded, you can go to the Google voice inbox.
We are using an application to access call recording here but you just need to make a few changes to the settings of the Google Voice App. Thereafter, you don’t have to use the application again. You just need to press “4” to start and end the recording.
Method #4: External Recording Website
There are various websites meant for recording calls on your iOS device. Most of them come free of cost for you as well. We will take a look at how an external recording website can help you to record calls in a quality and successful manner:
- You have to visit the site where you can record calls. For example, you can visit Recordator.com and create a free account there.
- The next thing to do would be to dial their toll-free number. It is going to differ from region to region. You need to check the list on the website to know the toll-free number for your region particularly.
- After the call has gone through, select add call on the outgoing call interface.
- Which number do you wish to dial and record calls for specifically? You need to dial it in this step.
- When the receiver picks up the call, you will get an option to merge calls on your screen. You just have to tap on it.
- This will make it a conference call. The toll-free number is going to be the key to recording quality calls here.
- Once the recording is done and the call has ended, you can get to know about it in the “My Recordings” section.
Benefits Of Recording Calls On Your Device
If we look at things from a business point of view, you will find several amazing benefits of recording calls on your device. We will take a look at them one by one here:
Identifying Problem Areas
If every call in a business is recorded first, it will become easier to identify the problem areas. There are times when a business house is struggling to get things right. To make the right chances, you need to identify the problem areas first. It is safe to say that recording phone calls can be helpful in the task. You will be able to pinpoint communication issues that lead to a drop in customer sentiment.
Yes, you will be able to overcome disputes with the help of call recording. There are times when two parties are arguing over an issue and none is ready to pipe down. In such a case if call recording has taken place during important conversations in the past, overcoming disputes will become fairly easy. You can go through the conversation and it will be easier to identify which firm is at fault and bring the changes accordingly.
Suppose it is the lecture on your favourite subject going on. If you record the whole session of the class, you can clear your doubts later on. There are high chances that you forget some of the most important aspects of the class. You can go back to the recording and clear your doubts. The same is the case in a business house too. You can address the demands of the consumer or client once again. Since your doubts are cleared, you have the chance to come up with the best solution for the cause.
Q1: Is there any way that I can record calls on my iPhone free of cost?
Yes, there are various ways with which you can ensure recording calls on your iOS device free of cost. We have discussed some of the platforms that will allow you to do so.
Q2: Are these methods risky?
No, there’s barely any risk involved with the platforms that we have discussed above. These are safe to use and the recording is going to be quality too when you use either of these platforms.
Q3: Do I need to do anything different to use any of these platforms?
No, you don’t have to do anything different. We have discussed the step-by-step process and you need to follow the procedures safely and systematically!